My Review of The Good Money Tee in White

Sunday, May 16, 2010

fricin fantastic

By Half Caff from Dallas, Texas on 5/16/2010

 

4out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Length: Feels too long

Pros: Stylish, Great graphics, Soft, Versatile

Cons: Dry Clean Only, Loses graphics color, Loses Shape

Best Uses: Wear To Work, Casual Wear, Wear to School

Describe Yourself: Urban, Classic, Trendsetter, Hip, Up on the know, Trendy, Sexy, Eclectic

great shirt! when I first got this the graphic was just like it looked in the picture!!! I was so excited the colour was AMAZING and everything but after the first wear the white of the tee got all over the graphics and the fuzz dulled down the colour, so now I tell people it's a fifty fifty vintage made, because it totally fits that way!!! overall I would definetely buy this and other proucts from ginormos again.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment