Mother's Day Ep. 1

Thursday, May 6, 2010
Well, as I promised i am officially making this the first installment in the Happy Half Caff Mother's Day.

as i promised i am featuring me and my mommy for the first episode.


This is me and my angel of lovelyness, Sandra Smith.
She has been in the music industry for a good long while and has made quite a name for herself. She is strong, and independent and funny, and the best. My mommy has been my guardian angel since before i was born. She helps me 100% in every endeavor i have ever engaged in. Whether it be dance, academics, makeup, styling, modeling, acting, you name it and she has been there every step of the way to make sure i get everything i need to succeed. That's why i love her and want to homage her, especially today. Te quiro mucho, mami. I always love you. *blows Kiss*


all my love,

devan M

ps. you gotta be in it to win it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment