My Review of The Cobra Crew in Heather Gray

Friday, June 18, 2010

Originally submitted at Karmaloop

Model is wearing a size Extra Small

Slouchy raglan with screen print on front; 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.

By Obey

Dear Ladies!! Obey has changed their size scale by shifting everything down EXACTLY one size.

If you normally take a size large, you sho...


great ish

By Suai from Dallas, Texas on 6/18/2010

 

5out of 5

Chest Size: Feels true to size

Sleeve Length: Feels too short

Pros: Warm, Stylish, Versatile, Lightweight, Flattering, Soft, Great Color, Comfortable

Best Uses: Layering, Casual Wear, Work, Workthattravels, Travel, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Practical, High-end shopper, Trendy, Comfort-oriented

this is great! it's so comfy yet really cute and individualist!! I deff luvluvluv it! I would recommend this to any of my friends and would deff buy again. love obey! I don't know how this washes (fuzz balls or anything) I'm thinking about drycleaning it...but it's cause I'm snobbeh :P...

xox

devan M.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment