sixteen|neetxis

Thursday, March 17, 2011







 my custom drake sketch

 my custom 'Fancy, Your Now A GrownUp Playlist, consisting of a split between Drake and Flight Facilities'
 a snapshot of my affair with makeup/chloe/vogue




 my signature scente - thank you mommer







 is she not the most beautiful thing?

 my collage made lovingly by my Yaya

 my beautiful niece
 broski









OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMOOMGOMGMOGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I"M A GROWNUP!!!!!! a driving, drinking,smoking gun grownup! I had the most amazing party, thank you to my amazing Mother, a true blue superhero, and my incredible family and friends for partying it up for me, but the real party is next september, a la NYFW. i'll be with my fam, and my cousin and my sis and my beautiful, beloved, precious niece and partying?! Can someone enunciate party? Uncle Mike thank you for my one of a kind Drake sketch that now hangs proudly across from my Dream Catcher, (which is catching all my drake tastic dreams). THANK YOU!


remember, i like you, drake, commas, and NY and la. and fashion. and texts from last night. and makeup. i like alot
my illuminati friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment